Just had MySky HDi installed.
First impressions are really good
1. Everything upscales to 1080i
2. NASCAR on SKYSport HD looked much better, although not as good as some HD sport I saw in the US a couple of years ago
3. EPG is much faster but still pretty clunky for functions like search
4. HD programmes take up a lot of space on the hard drive - apparently up to 10% of the drive for one movie. Just as well the drive is double in size.
5. Supplied with HDMI cable - nice
Primary downside is that everything that I recorded on the old box has gone south (no point having 2 x MySky in our house). Would be nice if it was transferred especially since there are USB ports on both boxes.
The real test will be the rugby this week - watching last week's game from Oz was a nightmare - far too much blurring...
UPDATE: Watched the AB's test last night - SOOOOO much better than non-HD. It's easier on the eye, detail is sharper and would probably look even better if it wasn't on my small 32" LCD.